I Moved Out of State and Forgot to Register My NFA Items. What Do I Do Now?

This is a more common problem than many realize. As we have become more mobile as a country, we are finding more and more individuals who neglected to get their ATF Form 5320.20 approved before making that move. Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, discusses that exact scenario today so that if, on accident, you find yourself in this situaiton, you will know what to do. So learn more and arm yourself with education today.

ATF Form 5320.20. https://www.atf.gov/file/11361/download
Have Ideas for Videos? https://forms.gle/GNCyRw1HRqvAmwik6

Contact Washington Gun Law
If you have any questions about this topic, or anything else related to what’s left of our Second Amendment Rights, remember you can always contact us at:

www.washingtongunlaw.com or call us directly at 425-765-0487.

Stay safe.
Subscribe to us on Rumble. https://rumble.com/c/WashingtonGunLaw

Subscribe to us on Patreon. www.patreon.com/WashingtonGunLaw

Remember, you can follow us at www.washingtongunlaw.com

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WashingtonGunLaw

Follow us on Twitter @GunWashington

Published in News, Videos
Boost This Post
Armory Daily Logo (7)